NjGunner732

Dicks Sporting Goods in Brick

Just stopped into Dicks in Brick town and they have Remington 2 3/4 slugs for buy one get one half off. Its 4.49 a box then 2.25 for the second plus they accepted the $10 off $25 purchase coupon I found on the web... So I paid 18 bucks for 8 boxes not a bad deal if you need slugs!!!

• Like 2

okie dokie.it works..Thanks!

Just remember to bring enough moolah to pay for it without coupon incase they say you can't use it!

what I did is download it to my phone (droid) and goto counter and just tell them the coupon code and show them the coupon so they couldnt see that its says not to be used on ammo, best way around dealing with a picky cashier although I had no problems today with the cashier!

• Like 1

I had a cashier who said he was going hunting tomorrow morning. I think that set me up right.

Lol it was probably Garret he is also the manager of Hunting and Guns he is an old friend from back in the day when i was like 5 and he said just make sure that cashier doesnt see the coupon says not for ammo or guns....lol

He hooks up pretty much all the gun nutz out there!!!