lunker

This week's CDNN Gun Specials - Sig, Berettas, etc

I want that sig. Too bad I can't buy anything til next month, and Tony is in Vegas. Freakin OGAM.

You know you can buy it and have the FFL sit on it until your OGAM wait has expired. I am just saying that in case you want something that may be out of stock by the time you are able to take possession of it. If Tony is out all week, I am sure he wouldn't mind you straying from him just this once. :)

Is that mini-14 target NJ legal with that "compensator"???

I know it says compensator, but it looks a lot like a bird cage flash hider to me (which is illegal). I would call them and check. If it is a compensator, it would be legal here as long as it has doesn't come with a magazine that holds more than 15 rounds.

Is that mini-14 target NJ legal with that "compensator"???

Chris:

I believe he was speaking of the Target version, not the tactical. That is not a compensator, it is a barrel tuner - it moves to change the barrel harmonics. It moves by virtue of a threaded barrel, but without a pistol grip or baynet lug, you should be GTG, providing you get mags of the proper capacity (<16).

On the Tactical, if that is a flash hider, you would have to have to P&W'd since the threaded barrel and the FH = 2 evil features. And, of course get the <16 mags.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Chris:

I believe he was speaking of the Target version, not the tactical. That is not a compensator, it is a barrel tuner - it moves to change the barrel harmonics. It moves by virtue of a threaded barrel, but without a pistol grip or baynet lug, you should be GTG, providing you get mags of the proper capacity (<16).

On the Tactical, if that is a flash hider, you would have to have to P&W'd since the threaded barrel and the FH = 2 evil features. And, of course get the <16 mags.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Thanks Bob.