n4p226r

Is the kel tec the only carbine that uses sig mags?

Pistol carbines are awesome, yet gun makers haven't jumped on these guns just yet. Beretta and Kel-tec are the only ones that I know of right now, but Taurus is working on something at this years shot show.

This topic is so easily answered. Make a quality carbine that can take any number of popular gun manufacturers magazines and throw some rails on it for whatever you want and BAMB! You have instant success.

Multiple grips at different angles for each caliber. I like it.

You really only need to cover a few pistol magazines. Glock, XD, Sig, Beretta, S&W, and your good to go. I know the grip angle is almost the same for all of those except Glock. But how hard is it to manufacture a different model for the Glock.

Pistol carbines are awesome, yet gun makers haven't jumped on these guns just yet. Beretta and Kel-tec are the only ones that I know of right now, but Taurus is working on something at this years shot show.

This topic is so easily answered. Make a quality carbine that can take any number of popular gun manufacturers magazines and throw some rails on it for whatever you want and BAMB! You have instant success.

is it because there is no military use?

i actually like the beretta. i just liked how it use beretta pistol mags and thought how it would be nice for a 9mm sig carbine

I love my Ruger Police Carbine in 9mm. I would recommend it (even over the Storm, of which i've owned two) to anyone. It might be the most rugged firearm I own, next to my SKS's. The only downside is that I have no desire to own a Ruger P series pistol in 9mm. That's the mags the carbine uses.