Sign in to follow this  
JimmyAGR

Central Jersey today

Went shooting this morning at CJ. Was a little chilly, but not bad. Only problem was I forgot gloves. Needed to get out and shoot after being stuck in an airport for two days trying to get home from a business trip. I am so done with snow!! There were 3 other shooters there, about usual.

Jimmy, I just went today. Couldn't swing it yesterday. Was pretty warm considering our typical weather as of late!

edit : just saw your pic. I sat at the same station today, and used your pre-compressed footsteps as an easier route out to the berm! :icon_lol:

I was alone for about 50 min then two others showed up.

Jimmy, I just went today. Couldn't swing it yesterday. Was pretty warm considering our typical weather as of late!

edit : just saw your pic. I sat at the same station today, and used your pre-compressed footsteps as an easier route out to the berm! :icon_lol:

I was alone for about 50 min then two others showed up.

Yeah today was a much nicer day. Glad you could follow in my footsteps, :). Hopefully be there next weekend too. Let me know.