petros600

Greek post office robbery in Greece-video

For those who do not speak Greek summary of the article:

Basically two gunman took 1 minute and 23 seconds to rob the post office of 2000 euros in the center of Kalamata (town is located in the southern mainland of Greece). The video was shot from a cell phone by patrons in a cafeteria across the street who witnessed the robery. As the gunman drove away they fired shots into the air with their kalishnikof. Police later recovered the bike on a street named Crete...

f*ckin Greeks :facepalm:

LOL...

It was probably Albanians! The prisons are overflowing with Albanian's there, from what I understand.

In all seriousness, it's pretty sad to see this kind of stuff happening in Greece. I moved to Greece as a kid and lived there for several years and moved back to the States in 1986... back when I lived there, stuff like this didn't happen and crime was extremely low. Now that the country has all the poor immigrants and refugees from other countries, the crime rate is sky high.

LOL...

It was probably Albanians! The prisons are overflowing with Albanian's there, from what I understand.

In all seriousness, it's pretty sad. I moved to Greece as a kid and lived there for several years and moved back to the States in 1986... back when I lived there, stuff like this didn't happen and crime was very low. Now that the country has all the immigrants from other countries, the crime rate is sky high.

Yeah... things have changed a lot since I was last in Greece almost 10 years ago. Crime has skyrocketed in the big cities like Athens.. and even on the islands things are getting rough. The economy certainly hasn't help things.

LOL...

In all seriousness, it's pretty sad to see this kind of stuff happening in Greece. I moved to Greece as a kid and lived there for several years and moved back to the States in 1986... back when I lived there, stuff like this didn't happen and crime was extremely low. Now that the country has all the poor immigrants and refugees from other countries, the crime rate is sky high.

Haha that's funny. That's the 1st thing that came to my mind: krazy Albanians :) ... But let's not point fingers

Damn things are really bad there I guess. They only got €2000 ......

What do you mean only?!?!?! At the current exchange rate, that's like $50,000 USD!!!! :icon_lol:

I keed, I keed. But, the gangstas here in Newark wouldn't hesitate to kill you over $200.