matt6669

That's just mean!!

What's also mean is SOG let us non FFL's look at what guns are on their website anymore.

Yeah - I don't get that. May 2010 I ordered a Yugo M57 to them with no problem - now, it's all locked down.

I wonder though if obtaining a C&R qualifies you as an ffl in their eyes.

Yeah - I don't get that. May 2010 I ordered a Yugo M57 to them with no problem - now, it's all locked down.

Yes it does, but I wouldn't advise getting a C&R in this craptastic state.

I probably order 12 guns from them last year. This year it will be zero because I don't know what they have.

I explained to them the fact that almost no dealers in NJ are buying milsurp guns for stock and we don't have gun shows here, so the only way we can buy from them is off their website and have them sent to an FFL. They told me if my FFL allowed, I could put his number on my account so I could look at what they have (guns still get shipped to the FFL). He sent permission 3 times and they still didn't set it up.