henrym

New Production SW Model 10

I understand the allure of buying a new gun, but...

There are tens of thousands of used Model 10's out there (more than most models because it was a standard issue police sidearm for years), some in like new condition. I would bet you good money that the used ones are better made (without MIM parts too), better fitted, and have a MUCH better trigger pull than the lawyer-approved new ones out of the factory. And I won't even get into the infernal lock on the new ones.

And you'll spend a lot less money. Something to think about.

I understand the allure of buying a new gun, but...

There are tens of thousands of used Model 10's out there (more than most models because it was a standard issue police sidearm for years), some in like new condition. I would bet you good money that the used ones are better made (without MIM parts too), better fitted, and have a MUCH better trigger pull than the lawyer-approved new ones out of the factory. And I won't even get into the infernal lock on the new ones.

And you'll spend a lot less money. Something to think about.

he is on a time crunch to burn a permit.. :icon_e_biggrin:

I had a Model 15 (same gun but adjustable sights and better trigger) and they are great guns! It was a cops gun and my pops bought it used. They are perfect guns and pop up all the time on the internet gun sites.