Sign in to follow this  
intercooler

so if you fill out the papers and pay the tax

sadly i have always been a preacher for states rights and the ability for states to govern themselves free from national government however i have finally found one of those spots where i believe in states rights but it puts myself in a bad spot because state law is restrictive compared to others and the national gov.

• Like 1

It has been done. But they are always a friend of a friend and LEO. Short answer, Move. Shorter answer, No.

I read many years ago about a guy that got busted for "high cap" mags or whatever but since they were for an MG that he had an NJ license for he was acquited. Don't remember it well enough to know if it was legit, but don't try this at home unless you have an NJ MG license and a unicorn farm.

• Like 1

It has been done. But they are always a friend of a friend and LEO. Short answer, Move. Shorter answer, No.

Really?

Destructive Devices, Sawed-Off Shotguns and Rifles, and Silencers are written into 2C:39-3. The exemptions are:

Exceptions of this section shall apply to any member of the Armed Forces of the United States or the National Guard, or except as otherwise provided, to any law enforcement officer while actually on duty or traveling to or from an authorized place of duty, provided that his possession of the prohibited weapon or device has been duly authorized under the applicable laws, regulations or military or law enforcement orders. Nothing in subsection h. of this section shall apply to any law enforcement officer who is exempted from the provisions of that subsection by the Attorney General. Nothing in this section shall apply to the possession of any weapon or device by a law enforcement officer who has confiscated, seized or otherwise taken possession of said weapon or device as evidence of the commission of a crime or because he believed it to be possessed illegally by the person from whom it was taken, provided that said law enforcement officer promptly notifies his superiors of his possession of such prohibited weapon or device.

One can get approval for Full-Auto and Semi-Auto Assault Firearms through a Superior Court Judge.