Tom-NJ2AS

Operation Establish Compliance Facebook Page

I sure hope so!! People need to pass the info along. I hear a lot of people complain about these issues, so it should be a no brainer for every single gun owner in NJ

I agree. Even if your town is pretty good about the paperwork (like Middletown, where I live), there are plenty that are terrible. You may move somewhere else in the state some day.

• Like 1

I would join every pro-gun site i could if i wasnt labeled and put on some list that facebook will sell to some anit-gun organization, and every one else who decides to buy the info. tinfoil hat ftw. Unfortunately, facebook makes all of its money on organizing people into groups and selling there info, huge marketing scam.

I would join every pro-gun site i could if i wasnt labeled and put on some list that facebook will sell to some anit-gun organization, and every one else who decides to buy the info. tinfoil hat ftw. Unfortunately, facebook makes all of its money on organizing people into groups and selling there info, huge marketing scam.

That's why you don't use your real name, or full name, nor your actual residence info, or real email address.

:icon_e_wink: