chris327

cherry ridge swap meet

Anyone go to this swap meet before at cherry ridge? Is it any good or worth going to?

I've been there. There's usually a lot of niche stuff. If you need a bolt sleeve lock for a 1955 Winchester model 88, you might find one.

If you want a Glock gen 3 magazine, forget it.

You know when you go to a gun show and there's an old codger behind the table with boxes of 50s era parts? If you stop and look this swap meet is for you.

Just plan on shooting for an hour and stop by the swap meet, you never know. I try to go but I've never found anything worth buying but it's not really stuff I use. I think I bought a hat once.

I have a table. I am selling 45ACP and 40 S&W ammo since I reload now. Other items include ammo cans, a spotting scope, and soft rifle cases. My friend is selling a couple of steel gun lockers. If you get there early, you may find something useful. I've bought brass brushes for $1 each.

I have a table. I am selling 45ACP and 40 S&W ammo since I reload now. Other items include ammo cans, a spotting scope, and soft rifle cases. My friend is selling a couple of steel gun lockers. If you get there early, you may find something useful. I've bought brass brushes for $1 each.

old codger behind the table :icon_e_surprised: