chris327

What should I do to my ar

So I've had my bushmaster xm15 for about 2 years and I've barely even shot it. I want to do some little things to it but not sure exactly what. I'm not looking to spend alot or to add optics. Maybe quad rail verticle grip light mount. Nothing too crazy but where do I start? Thee is do many rails and grips I don't even know were to start.

Thanks Chris

I echo the same sentiment as Shane and Recessed. Figure out what you want to do with it, and then practice the basics of said concept. Once you got that figured out, it'll become glaringly obvious if you need anything more (or if you don't).

My suggestion is to take a basic marksmanship class, practice, and take more classes. Relax on the accessories. Have you looked into the Appleseed project? That might be a good place to learn that it's the training than makes the shooter, not the bells and whistles on his rifle. I think you'll be much happier with the outcome than if you wasted your money on accessories.

I've got a stock up of ammo. I've prob got about 500 rds through it in the past 2 years.which is nothing compared to my other guns. I was thinking getting tge bipod grip thing. But heard some bad reviews. Do I was thinking the angled foregrip. But even then what kind of real do I get. I assume the $20 ones on amazon are junk. But do I need the $200 one. Just don't know where to start with what is junk and what is good and durable.