Jon

Machine gun fun and a big thumbs up to mipafox!

This thread is a little late, but yesterday I finally took Mipafox up on his invite to do some blasting at one of his home ranges. Ed was incredibly generous with letting me blast with both the subgun and M16(equipped with a .22lr upper). Thanks a ton for letting me shoot so much, and I look forward to some outdoor blasting once the nice weather is back in force.

Here's a short vid, 30 rounds in no time flat! :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0be-yT9N_CY

Looks like ya had a lot of fun j0n.

I know there was talk of a PA gtg (maybe a sigforum thing), We should try to get more guys to go to PA. Lots of fun and lots of places to visit.

mipafox, what gun is that and what range?

That was a MAX-11 with 750 rpm bolt and we were at Firing Line in Whitehall. I love that grin on j0n's face :D

Unfortunately the .22 kit was choking up pretty badly by the time j0n got there. Which was kind of strange because I only had about 4 or 5 mags through it before he showed up. Was kind of a dissapointment. To add insult to injury, the kid that works there told j0n the thing never works anyway. He hasn't even seen the thing for over a year and a half. I think he was referring to when I was trying to get the AM-180 drums working a couple years ago. I think I posted a couple videos of that in the rimfire section.

There are also places on the east side of the commonwealth that rent FA. Classic Pistol in Southampton rents a number of guns. Target Master near Delware does as well. I think Clayton's near Doylestown might.