Sign in to follow this  
tuktuk

Cherry Ridge Sunday the 27th

High of 32 on Sunday. That's a no go for me.

My limit is 40 except under special circumstances.

I like going to CR all winter because of guys like you! It's fantastic to have only 4 or 6 guys on the range, and you just have to dress a little warmer...

I like going to CR all winter because of guys like you! It's fantastic to have only 4 or 6 guys on the range, and you just have to dress a little warmer...

I've been there when it was under 10 degrees.

I've been there when the temp was so cold that no tape would stick to the cardboard

I've been there when the sub zero wind blew Matt's target from one end of the pistol range to the other.

Frankly, it's just not very much fun but I still usually shoot every month of the year. I didn't get there in January this year mostly because of the ice block on the ground not because of the cold.

And by the same token, I like that guys like you go when it's miserable and cold and avoid the place when it's enjoyable to shoot.

Well my buddies and I decided to go anyway .... but that Wud b too simple of course. My kid now has low grade fever so wiffy wants me to take him to the doctor in the mourning. So will prob show up later than I wanted cause if I don't take him she will stab me in my sleep :)

Well my buddies and I decided to go anyway .... but that Wud b too simple of course. My kid now has low grade fever so wiffy wants me to take him to the doctor in the mourning. So will prob show up later than I wanted cause if I don't take him she will stab me in my sleep :)

Gotta teach her to shoot a gun.

It was indeed women who tamed the wild west !!