mikeyboyeee

Need MAJOR help with my 226

Ok, I will start off by saying I am an idiot.

Went to install my new E2 grips on my 226 and hosed it to where i can not get it back together properly now.

Damn decocker bearing came out and I can not get it back in properly. I also think there is an issue with the hammer spring I put back in.

Anyone in or around the East Brunswick area willing to help a hand to an inept pistolier?

mike, i have the armorer's dvd, I sent you a pm. Let me know or give me a call.

if you have sausage fingers, it's a little trickier but easier. Having a pick will also help position it with everything on.

Not sure how apart the gun is, but if the locking block, trigger and trigger bar are outm you can easily put it in.

mike, i have the armorer's dvd, I sent you a pm. Let me know or give me a call.

if you have sausage fingers, it's a little trickier but easier. Having a pick will also help position it with everything on.

Not sure how apart the gun is, but if the locking block, trigger and trigger bar are outm you can easily put it in.

I have not taken them out in fear of f'ing it up even more.

Thanks for the youtube link. I had trouble finding detail strip when I searched last night.

I am going to give it a shot again tonight when I get home late and see if the vid helps ;)