gunshow 4-24-2011

It is the only gun show east of the delaware!!!! At least as the old lady is cooking , show some support for us. Stop and give some older gun guys , some are Rangers, Special Forces, Marines, Etc. a little support. Nobody is twisting your arm to buy anything.. I have extra ammo. You have an ID and DL, I can sell you some.What flavor do you need?

can someone confirm if this is the correct address? Amvets Post 2, 1290 Toms River Road, Jackson, NJ 08527 Also what exit off the GSP is it going North.? Thx

correct address Doug, exit 83, that puts you on Rt 9N, first traffic lite, make left (Rt571). Amvets is on Rt 571, Jackson. Gotta go a goods few miles on 571 before you get to it. It will be on left side, across street from a mobile trailer park & Krausers.

I need some surplus ammo and en-blocs for the M1 I just got from OldSchool. You have any? I plan on going around 8-ish. Also looking for a surplus cleaning kit and wrench. Oh... And books/manuals too. See you Sunday.

We gonna see you at CJRPC high Power and CMP matches now? :)

As soon as I learn to shoot it I guess... I am going to join one of these days...

Ya don't need to join to go to the matches/clinic. 15 May is the HP Clinic, I will be going, and others have expressed an interest (lunker, edge, probably others)