Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

Good Karma #2 & #3

Same rules as first good karma but you get extended time. I am starting this tonight. I won't be back home until May 7th and I will pull the drawing on May 8th. Premier members only unless no one signs up then I will re-open this for all other members.

we got two karma's so make sure you put in your post whether you want karma #2 or karma #3 or BOTH!!

First object is a set of Pacific .44mag 3 die set. They have some exterior rust on them, not sure if it can be buffed out or not but they are free so hey

Next up are some more reloading boxes. I believe Ray Ray gave these to me, so I am passing along the good karma since I have no use for them.

The first box holdes .38-.357 loads

The second box holds 9mm it looks like

and the third box holds 10mm, 40s&w, .41 act exp

And I also just found a Speer reloading manual number nine (this is an older book so you should always use up to date information but it's always nice to have a second or third reference just to check your loads with)

Thanks for looking

M

Well since it's Mother's Day I decided to let Mom pick the winners from the cup.

First Item up, no one wanted so we skipped that.

Second item up was the reloading boxes and that winner is Dirtydigz YAYYYY congrats!

Last item up was the reloading manual and mom picked Eric. ( I was actually waiting for Dirty's name to come out again after I threw it back in the cup and realized I shouldn't of done that since he already one but we avoided that situation.

Dirty send me a pm so we can meet up sooner or later, and Eric I'll bring the book when you come home.

M

gotta become a premier member those be the rules sucka. Can't make exceptions for friends that wouldn't be fair :p

I will be throwing 3 more items up tonight with pictures this time to and I'll let that run for a week as well.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for free stuff.

gotta become a premier member those be the rules sucka. Can't make exceptions for friends that wouldn't be fair :p

I will be throwing 3 more items up tonight with pictures this time to and I'll let that run for a week as well.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for free stuff.

Whatcha talkin bout matt????