Duppie

Dick's 9mm and 223 sale.

I ordered from Dunns a few weeks ago and it was Federal champion 22LR in 525 boxes, I picked up a case, 5250 rounds for 159.99 shipped to my door. Not the best stuff in the world but feeds and shoots well in my 39A 795 and P22. Was on special No Tax, No Shipping was a good first time ordering from them experience.

Harry

What does 9mm typically cost at wallmart in PA?

UMC ("Mega Pack") and Federal are about $0.20/round. WWB is $0.23/round.

Dick's sale price is OK if you need a little right now. But it's not the best price and certainly not OK to stock up on.

Ray ray 7 dollars for 20 rds Remington .223 fmj that's dicks in Woodbridge and 9mm PDX Hp 16$ 20 rds

Thanks dude

CheaperThanDir is having a big sale on Lake City 5.56 stuff on stripper clips. 11 bucks for 30 rounds

Yeah it is, but the shipping sucks gonads

That in essence is my biggest complaint when dealing with on line vendors , the price for the actual product may be inticing and I understand the more I order the better the price but then they calculate the S+H , I'm pretty much back where I started.

Midway for instance. I ordered 2 gun rugs/ $4.99 each.A Kershaw knife/$19.99 and 3 HKS speed loaders/$7.99 each so about $54.00 total... S+H was almost $16.00 which is more that 25% of the merchandise cost.