Matt kicked off the first NJ Gun Forums karma and I was lucky enough to have my name selected as the winner. My work schedule has been unreal so I am just now getting around to posting a pass-it-forward karma.

Pretend you live in a free state and have a 5" 1911. You would then need a holster to house it, right? Well - this is your chance! This holster is in cordovan (the flash makes it look lighter than in person) and was made by a member of one of the 1911 forums. I have never worn it (I live in NJ!) but did keep my Springfield stainless GI 1911 in it for awhile.

100_1828.jpg

This karma will run for a week. I will pick the winner at random by throwing a dart at a printout of all those who enter. The winner will be announced next Saturday or as soon thereafter as possible.

Duh - I forgot! All you have to do to enter is post a message in this thread stating you are in!!!

My granddaughter just flipped a coin. SpecialK is heads, j0n is tails.

And the winner is.........................................................

Our newest U.S. Citizen, SpecialK

Congrats on the important step, SpecialK as well as a small bonus!

PM your info and I will mail it out to you on Monday.

I guess maybe either holsters have little appeal in NJ or maybe NJ guys don't understand the whole Karma thing!