Duppie

Phil at Shore Shot.

Went to Shore Shot this afternoon in the elusive quest for better groupings and met Phil for the first time. He was warm,funny and welcoming and a great help with my stance,grip and sighting..... I still shoot like a blind,palsied man but it's not for the lack of trying on his part. Thanks Phil.

Hey Duppie, I was there early this afternoon too. What were you shooting? Sig?

Yep. That was me with the Sig that pulls to the right....... One or both of us need an alignment. Where were you shooting?

Yep. That was me with the Sig that pulls to the right....... One or both of us need an alignment. Where were you shooting?

I was the young guy shooting the 1911 at the first lane when you come through the door. Phil is the man. He gave me some tips on trigger control and breathing and my groups have tightened considerably in last 6 trips or so

which one is phil

He's the older ro, great Guy. I've only seen him there weekdays during the day, usually earlier in the day. He was there last sat am tho..

He's helped me out several times and a real asset to shore shot in my opinion..

I was the young guy shooting the 1911 at the first lane when you come through the door. Phil is the man. He gave me some tips on trigger control and breathing and my groups have tightened considerably in last 6 trips or so

That was a 1911? hardly heard it and I noticed your groups were pretty tight along with the guy next to me with the .357.

That was a 1911? hardly heard it and I noticed your groups were pretty tight along with the guy next to me with the .357.

Yea the .45 in my opinion isn't that loud. It's a subsonic round, and target loads like WWB and federal champion from walmart are usually loaded on the light side.

Phil's a great guy, and extremely talented with regard to instructing newbies. He also has a wealth of firearms knowledge and is a top notch RSO. When i test fired my Colt Commander, he went over that gun with a fine tooth comb, looking for things I wouldn't even think of.

Phil is THE MAN!

My buddy and I went to Shore Shot today for the first time. the guys in the place were VERY friendly, VERY helpful, and gave me the NJGF discount and let me shoot my 7.62x39 which only members are susposed to do. I thank them for that!

Met Phil and talked for quite sometime, we were the only two shooting there for about an hour. Phil is VERY helpful and knows a TON about guns, shooting, re-loading, you name it! Nice to have him walking around and talking to people, making sure they know what they're doing (we're not all pros, especially me!)

The only thing he doesn't know squat about is how to get back onto this website! He doesn't even know there is a thread about him on here, something is wrong with his login. Hopefully that gets resolved soon so he can get back on here and see the positive things people are saying about him and Shore Shot. He is just happy to help and will be tickled-pink once he sees all the positive remarks being left about him.

Phil is THE MAN!

My buddy and I went to Shore Shot today for the first time. the guys in the place were VERY friendly, VERY helpful, and gave me the NJGF discount and let me shoot my 7.62x39 which only members are susposed to do. I thank them for that!

Met Phil and talked for quite sometime, we were the only two shooting there for about an hour. Phil is VERY helpful and knows a TON about guns, shooting, re-loading, you name it! Nice to have him walking around and talking to people, making sure they know what they're doing (we're not all pros, especially me!)

The only thing he doesn't know squat about is how to get back onto this website! He doesn't even know there is a thread about him on here, something is wrong with his login. Hopefully that gets resolved soon so he can get back on here and see the positive things people are saying about him and Shore Shot. He is just happy to help and will be tickled-pink once he sees all the positive remarks being left about him.

I am so sorry that Phil still has that problem, When I was last there he asked me to help him with that very same issue and I sent a detailed message to one of the forum's moderators, did not receive a reply so erroneously assumed that Phil was contacted and the problem was solved. Perhaps now someone can help Phil contribute his vast expertise to this forum?

He's the older ro, great Guy. I've only seen him there weekdays during the day, usually earlier in the day. He was there last sat am tho..

He's helped me out several times and a real asset to shore shot in my opinion..

the big guy with the white beard? or the guy with the broken hand a while ago? both were very helpful when i was there.