FearThisInc

Any Ranges in Hudson County area that are similar to CJRPC??

I was looking on the website for the Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club and have to be honest I was very impressed.. If it wasnt that the place was about 2hrs away I would join in a heartbeat.. Is there anything like that a little further North?? I am in Hudson County and usually go out to the Bullet Hole but it's usually crowded and its all indoor.. Would love to find an outdoor range.. Just curious if guys know of any places similar to CJRPC that are a little further North.. Thanks

Sorry dude, Jersey City has an outdoor range by the Palaski Skyway but alas, it's only for our boys in blue. Bayonne is the best range in the county, and that isn't saying much.

Sorry dude, Jersey City has an outdoor range by the Palaski Skyway but alas, it's only for our boys in blue. Bayonne is the best range in the county, and that isn't saying much.

i actually think you can join that police range it has civi days! you have to pay bs membership dues though..

Are you sure? I was talking to Ryman at Caso's about that very thing last week and it's a cop range only. How do you know? I'll join for the simple fact that it's outdoors, empty and the firing line can move.

I completely forgot about the Jersey City range.. Good thing I am a "boy in blue" lol.. Thats the range I went to when I was in the Academy.. Didn't even think of that range.. But i'm wondering if its just the for JCPD to use.. Maybe I'll just build a range lol..

I completely forgot about the Jersey City range.. Good thing I am a "boy in blue" lol.. Thats the range I went to when I was in the Academy.. Didn't even think of that range.. But i'm wondering if its just the for JCPD to use.. Maybe I'll just build a range lol..

Well than, guest me in!