LorenzoS

Anyone have an H&K with LEM trigger I can try?

I've read enough great things about the H&K LEM trigger that I'm seriously considering getting one. Unfortunately I can't find one that I can try.

If anyone has an H&K of any kind with a LEM trigger, I would be most grateful for a chance to try it. I'd provide the ammo, and of course let you shoot my P229 or M&P if you like. I'm located in Northern NJ but would be willing to drive a couple hours if necessary.

Thanks very much in advance!

I used to own one. It is perhaps the longest pistol trigger I have ever shot. It is not heavy though (at least my LEM variant wasn't). Honestly, for a constant action (i.e. never a difference in trigger pull) handgun, I prefer the Glock and even more the S&W M&P. If I were going to buy another HK P2000 (I'm not), I would get it in SA/DA.

The lem is a great trigger if you shoot it exclusively. I would best describe it as an unrefined Sig SRT trigger.

It is quite interesting, I can see it's purpose, but you really need to retrain yourself on shooting it, to really make the most of it.

Otherwise, just get the DA/SA trigger.

That's exactly why I need to try one before putting down any money. I've read plenty of reviews both pro and con, and watched several informative videos. I really need to experience it for myself.

If you want to shoot a SA/DA P30 9mm, I'd happily meet up with you to let you squeeze off a few rounds with it as a comparison.