3pointi.com

New AR15 Mag Speed Loader 20 rounds in 10 seconds

Hey NJgunforums,

Being new to this forum, I have gotten permission to make a post about a new speed loader for AR15/M16 magazines. This is not a formal review of our product, and any opinions expressed here are those of 3pointi.com and 3point.com alone.

That being said, below is a video demonstration of our speed loader.

That being said, below is a video demonstration of our speed loader.

Called the Box-to-Mag Loader, it is the only speedloader on the market that can take ammo straight from packaging and load it into a magazine. Loading 20 rounds can be as fast as 9 to 10 seconds, based on what type of packing you are loading from. Box-to-Mag works with:

• ••USGI Aluminum 20/30s
  • ••Pmags
  • ••HK SA80 Steel magazines
  • ••Lancer L5 magazines
  • ••Cammenga Easymags
  • ••CAA Polymer magazines

As seen in the video, the loader can take ammo from a variety of different types of packaging. Some of these include:

• •American Eagle - 10rnd single row plastic trays
  • •Corbon - 20rnd cardboard trays
  • •Federal XM193 - 20rnd boxes
  • •Federal Classics - 10rnd single row plastic trays
  • •Hornady - 20rnd black plastic trays
  • •PMC - 20rnd boxes
  • •Remington - 20rnd black plastic trays
  • •Winchester - 20rnd Styrofoam trays
  • •Wolf - 20rnd boxes

The loader is set to MSRP at $24.95, but a $7 discount is available for preordering at our site http://www.3pointi.com/ The production color will be a translucent black.

Please share any comments or questions you may have about the product. Your feedback makes a better product!

Edited by Maksim
Its A ok! =)
  • Like 1

Yes, that's exactly how it works. This allows for you to load 10 rounds in per push so that you can split three 20 round boxes between two 30 round mags.

Interesting. Does it push 1 side of the rounds in then the 2nd side? I noticed you push twice on them.

With 15 round mags, you can tilt the loader upside down when removing your fully loaded magazine so the rounds stay in place on the loader. Then, once you hook up a new mag, flip the loader back upright and load the remaining rounds.

You do know that 30 round mags are illegal in New Jersey right? The math for 15 round mags doesn't work out as smooth.

Getting one to evaluate. Looks pretty damn good tool.

Now will this work with AK mags chambered in 223?

It hasn't been tested with anything other than AR mags, but seeing that AK mags don't have the same pattern of grooves running vertically throughout the mag (which Box-to-Mag uses to fix onto mags) it likely will not work. I'll be sure to test a 223 AK mag once we've begun manufacturing and get back to you.

that's a really cool yet simple idea. i'd be curios to see it on neutered for NJ 15rd magazine though.

With 15 round mags, you can tilt the loader upside down when removing your fully loaded magazine so the rounds stay in place on the loader. Then, once you hook up a new mag, flip the loader back upright and load the remaining rounds.

Sorry for the late response.

One shipping option that will be available is USPS flat rate box shipping at $5.20 + $0.70 tracking. We can put 3 loaders in one small box. When you order, please remind me of this post and I'll send two loaders at the preorder discount to one location.

Get 2 to save on shipping? I'll have Jon pick it up from you and I'll get it from him... :D