Sign in to follow this  
civictuner04

wooden stake match

this Saturday is the 2nd annual wooden stake match. last year was a blast. its on the action range and they have a bunch of wooden stakes with a line painted across. them its team shooting with two shooters shoot at on stake vs another team at the same time. you will have a table in front of you to put extra mags and/or pistols. its handgun only. round count is as much as you wanna bring. i think i went through close to 500 rounds last year. its starting at 9 recommend being there like 1/2 our 45 mins early. i believe cost of the match is $25 for non members. I am defiantly going along with martin(liberty or death). im bringing 4 or 5 pistols. Its going to be hot so be sure to bring plenty of beverages. any wanna go?

Can't make it this Saturday. I have participated in one with my Black Powder Muzzleloading rifle using .50 cal conical bullets--what a BLAST! Let us know a little sooner so we might have a chance to set the time slot aside next time, O-K? Have FUN!

GOT WOOD? LOL!