jcerillo70

On the hunt for 10mm brass

Alot....Well i shouldnt say alot of online dealers have the 10mm brass at rediculous prices. like over $100/K...The good news is that i just need couple thousdand to get started then its over but. Does anyone know a good spot to order once fired 10mm brass from thats not rediculous?

Otherwise ill just order new from Starline... for $150/K

Just cleaned up the reloading room today too ;)

Bench.jpg

Nice reloading setup, I am ready to start on mine this month but have been buying cheap New ammo from USAammo and saving the brass, Don't shoot 10mm and don't know good pricing on ammo but new 10mm from USAammo is around 40 cents a round, just a little more with shipping. maybe an alternative if fired brass isn't that easy to come by or known history of the brass.

USAammo 10mm

Harry

Very cool idea!

I picked up the G20 today from IRA at Legends firearms in Manalapan. He's my new go to guy. Everything was great

I figured it would take $305 to set up everything for 1000 of the new 10mm caliber with dies n components then after a while, ill be loading at $5.50/50...

Then ill sell it for 15/50 to my 10mm friends and it will be the best deal around! Now thats a master plan

Very cool idea!

I picked up the G20 today from IRA at Legends firearms in Manalapan. He's my new go to guy. Everything was great

I figured it would take $305 to set up everything for 1000 of the new 10mm caliber with dies n components then after a while, ill be loading at $5.50/50...

Then ill sell it for 15/50 to my 10mm friends and it will be the best deal around! Now thats a master plan

Just make sure you tell them to save the brass!! and then you can reload it and sell it again!!

I would think real hard about selling reloads.

If something were to go wrong you could be held responsible.

Personally I don't trust most peoples reloads, nor do I like to give out my own.(except for a few close friends)

I would think real hard about selling reloads.

If something were to go wrong you could be held responsible.

Personally I don't trust most peoples reloads, nor do I like to give out my own.(except for a few close friends)

I agree Ron, while I have yet to start myself I would not want to be liable for a problem, even if it wasn't my ammo that caused the problem I would feel like if there was even a hint of it being the ammo I made fault I would not feel right unless I made it right with who ever used it. So knowing it could cost me money to do that I won't take the chance of it costing me money out of my pocket, let alone possible hard feeling between another shooter and I.

Harry