BOOMSTICK

First 9mm?

Only a 75 gallon here. Still a money pit though.

I have 75 gallon turtle tank, not sure about saltwater tanks, but the upkeep on mine is relatively cheap, just replace filter media every couple months. It's a great hobby for sure and very rewarding when you get your setup just right. The initial start up cost is huge tho, i could have bought a nice 1911 with the money i spent on mine.

I am really interested in tne FNH FNS-9 that is to be released this fall, early next year. However, I know that I won't be able to get the magazine size I want, 15+1, when it comes out.

It is quite frustrating when you have a time limit on your FAID and it really is hard to "try" a gun for a little while and then sell it if you really find it isn't for you. For example. I love my Beretta 92FS, but it is hard for me to shoot from double action, as the trigger distance is too much. I cannot get rid of it, though, without losing a lot of its value.

I do like the Glock 19 and I have been thinking about the Beretta 92 Compact. I wish there was a 92 Compact in the new A1 style with upgradable sights, ability to take full-size magazines and a better grip.

I have 75 gallon turtle tank, not sure about saltwater tanks, but the upkeep on mine is relatively cheap, just replace filter media every couple months. It's a great hobby for sure and very rewarding when you get your setup just right. The initial start up cost is huge tho, i could have bought a nice 1911 with the money i spent on mine.

I wish saltwater tanks were that cheap. You say you could have got a nice 1911?? I could have got myself a nice car. Hahahaha!

Anyways, back on track here. I know that a lot of poeple had problems with the trigger pull. Was this fixed with the newer SD models?