msg73

Anyone going to CR today?

I'm looking to join Cherry Ridge but I'm taking the family away this weekend (membership Sunday). I guess I have to wait until next month to join.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone is heading to CR sometime this morning/early afternoon and wouldn't mine guesting me in to check the place out and do some plinking.

Thanks,

Mike

I'm looking to join Cherry Ridge but I'm taking the family away this weekend (membership Sunday). I guess I have to wait until next month to join.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone is heading to CR sometime this morning/early afternoon and wouldn't mine guesting me in to check the place out and do some plinking.

Thanks,

Mike

I am home today but working on a landscaping project otherwise I'd do it. That said, you can go check out the facility if you'd like, no one will bother you. In fact, if you see a Range officer, stop and talk and mention that you wanted to join.

You can't go up on the firing lines but you can walk around and look. Bring some ear plugs, specially at 50/100 rifle..it can be loud.

Thanks,

Mike

Hello Mike,

If you cannot make a membership Sunday we can arrange for a private safety briefing. Just email me and I will get the ball rolling.

• Like 1

I tried to join today....but didn't see the disclaimer about the GPS and never made it on time. I prepaid to save time and then a bit of technology kept me from my goals. :icon_redface: Maybe some other time.

Sorry, I didn't realize....I was the guy that called BTW. It was truly disappointing because I do a fair bit of International travel and have Giants tickets so I am not sure when my next available Sunday will be. I made the GPS mistake and the place seems close enough to me. I live in Montville, NJ.

Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't realize....I was the guy that called BTW. It was truly disappointing because I do a fair bit of International travel and have Giants tickets so I am not sure when my next available Sunday will be. I made the GPS mistake and the place seems close enough to me. I live in Montville, NJ.

Thanks.

Sending a PM