Jon

World Class Steel @ OBRPC 9/4/11

Who else is going? I'm planning on shooting my BHP, and if I can find a clean NJGF shirt I'll be wearing it.

Well you know I'll be there but with trying to shoot 3 different Steel matches this month and one of them I have to shoot Center-fire caliber I figured I shoot my P22, still have will have the CZ with me just in case, after all I did some mods on the P22 so I haven't had a chance to check her out, just finished a few minutes ago.

Harry

Lots and lots of fun today. I feel pretty confident about my performance, and am looking forward to the scores.

How many people showed up? How many stages get shot over there.

I shot CJ steel and finished at 330. I figure we had 6 15 man squads.

about 60 shooters 6 stages,had a good time meet jon there and squaded up together.finished around 1:30.besides my rimfire gun acting up a couple of times good day .and great squad every 1 did there part to make things run smoothe in the heat today.was good meeting jon today .and congrats again hope the weather is good for you next weekend.

about 60 shooters 6 stages,had a good time meet jon there and squaded up together.finished around 1:30.besides my rimfire gun acting up a couple of times good day .and great squad every 1 did there part to make things run smoothe in the heat today.was good meeting jon today .and congrats again hope the weather is good for you next weekend.

Like Mike said, roughly six 6-10man squads. Great meeting you too, bud, and thanks a lot for the good wishes!