Parker

Sen. Lautenberg at it again

This is why politicians use numbers like this. Most people don't read what they say.

100,000 over the past ten years.

Did you know that guns have murdered millions of people, right here in the USA? I hear that '63 was a particularly bad year, nearly 100,000 killed! (1863)

That's 10,000 a year for a popualtion around 300,000,000.

The military is down 6000 for a population of about 200,000.

cars are near 500,000 for the same decade.

Im in... not sure i was as polite as i could have been. Im not sure he deserves it either. Hes not very polite and clearly far from factual in his rantings on gun laws

and gun control.

Today we started a facebook bum rush on our US Senators facebook page and I would like to make this a weekly event where every week, we choose one or two NJ politicians or political candidates to plaster their walls with the will of us, the people of NJ, with our pro-gun, pro-CCW, pro-2nd Amendment agendas and pass it on to all of our friends, families and colleagues.

We will continue this until the Nov elections and perhaps beyond if one happens to make stupid comments or engages in lies, misinformation or scare tactics, so that they know we will not tolerate such behavior. We have tried endlessly to write to them and call them, but it is simple to double talk us and ignore us if only them or their staffs are aware of our contact. We have this wonderful media, so lets use it to OUR advantage and make public everything they do in regards to stripping us of our rights as American citizens.....

Our Goal for today is for everyone to "Nicely & Politely" post on Senator Lautenberg's wall explaining our thoughts and views on CCW in NJ.

Click here for Senator Lautenberg's Facebook page

be sure to include "factual" comments as a requirement for the comments on his wall....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If i may add, we now have 235 signature's on our NJ CCW Petition. That we will forward to him early november as our numbers increase.

Click here to sign the NJ CCW Petition