hd2000fxdl

OBRPC Steel Shoot 10/16

I see there is a steel shoot at OB this Sunday, is anyone planning on going as what kind of shoot is this. I have been to the one at the beginning of the month but not any of the others.

Is this one for rim-fire and centerfire guns and if so can you shoot both??

Any info would be great, I'll be back in town by then and am looking to get out and shoot some steel.

Harry

I'll see you there Mike, Cool, I just read a little more and I see it's the same format as speed on steel just with different stages. Great, I'll get to see how the new mods on my P22 work out as well as a new front sight on my CZ 75 TS as well as some new 40 S&W loads I have, this should be fun. :icon_mrgreen:

Harry

Do you need anything different equipment wise from uspsa?

If it's anything like the other speed on steel match no not at all, Most people just got to the line with the pistol in the bag and set down the loaded mags. We could shoot from the low ready position but I was only shooting my rim-fire. This one I plan on shooting both so I'll have my CZ in the holster and rim-fire in a bag.

Just note you do need 5 mag's being you shoot each stage 5 time in a row and no time to reload mags. However I did have one person with only 4 mags and we loaded a mag for them after they shot the first string so it can work out or if someone had extra mags someone can borrow.

Harry

membership is not required . members pay 5.00 per firearm,guests pay 20.00 per firearm.if you have never shot a steel match before just let them no ,you will be squaded up with people that will help you.please do not uncase at your car.and holster your weapon,this is only done at the safe tables.

yes i'm pretty aware of the non-member fees, would like to be a member but i don't want to invest in membership and move out of jersey in a few months.. will try to make it to one of the static matches tho. seeing as they run in Dec

According to the calendar it shows 0900-1600, I have not shot one of these matches only the first one of the month and I can remember getting out around 1300, maybe 1330 if I remember correctly.

If you like you can check out the OBRPC web site and calendar.

OBRPC OCT

if that doesn't work try the website here: OBRPC

Harry