njpilot

Proper Terminology

From the NRA's American Rifleman Nov 2011 edition.

A section titled Shooter's Lexicon, the 6th word:

Weapon - Instrument used in combat; the term is never used when referring to target or sporting firearms.

How about we make this practical? If and when you renew your NRA membership you add a note suggesting that they stop this PC krap. Also maybe they should change the name from NRA to NWA.

• Like 1

Vlad, your so funny. I don't any of those firearms or that knife. Nice try though sir. BTW, when is the next mall ninja meeting?

then I guess when you made those posts you were just playing fantasy time (again)... not sure what is more strange.. pretending to own guns you don't have.. or preparing for a zombie invasion.. I appreciate all you are saying.... but between your fantasy gun posts... and your ultra elite zed commander anti zombie skills.. nobody can touch you when it comes to being a mall ninja.. you are on a whole different level than the rest of us... I really hope you didn't sell that knife.. gun.. light.. combo.. it would make an epic CCW piece.. but really I am done with all this banter.. and am not going to drive this thread anymore off topic.. if you want to troll anymore of my posts.. just PM me.. so we don't **** this thread up anymore..

rayray.jpg

rayray2.jpg