NickC

Sig Pro SP2022 9mm

I just went to Shore Shot and put 150 through her sweet A$$...

Trigger is GREAT, very crisp break and no issues at all. I couldn't be happier. :icon_mrgreen:

If any of you guys are looking, I snagged mine on GB for $299 +30 shipping. Excellent gun for the money!

Yeah they were on there for a while at $299 or $298. I don't know about now.

If you look now, let's say you win one for 300, then there is at least 25 shipping, then another 40 for transfer and nics. Thats now $365. If a local guy could get close to that, I would buy local. Just sayin. I will support the people locally if they can come close and I know you can get the locally for around that price.

Yeah they were on there for a while at $299 or $298. I don't know about now.

If you look now, let's say you win one for 300, then there is at least 25 shipping, then another 40 for transfer and nics. Thats now $365. If a local guy could get close to that, I would buy local. Just sayin. I will support the people locally if they can come close and I know you can get the locally for around that price.

Oh, i'm with ya on keeping it local. I tried that first. I put in a price check and everyone came back with a range of 430-480+ fees.

Hell, even my FFL bought 2 for himself once i told him the price.