BigAl

Join the team

My girlfriend just told me about November being called Movember. Basically its a fundraiser for cancers that affect men, such as pancreatic cancer. All you have to do is grow a moustache for the month of November, and let people know what its for and ask them to donate for this cause. Here is the website, and I started a team called the Moustanators. Hope y'all will partake in this cause.

My girlfriend just told me about November being called Movember. Basically its a fundraiser for cancers that affect men, such as pancreatic cancer. All you have to do is grow a moustache for the month of November, and let people know what its for and ask them to donate for this cause. Here is the website, and I started a team called the Moustanators. Hope y'all will partake in this cause.

Checking the place out, thanks, will pass it along to a some of the folks at work, we have a person here that they just found has cancer, but think they got in in the early stages, he hope at least waiting on more info.

As far as the first line, I got all excited, Movember I was thinking incentives to Move in November and was thinking were out of NJ.. oh well, another 5 years before I retire and can leave.

Lol, sorry to get you all excited Harry. Like I said, unfortunately we all know someone with one form or another form of cancer. Not sure who you're speaking of, but hope they beat it.

First time I have ever had a moustache, usually do a goatee or trimmed beard. Gotta tell you it feels weird and looks weird. Today will be the first day I'll be going public with it. I'll post a pic on the website.

Donations support Prostate Cancer Foundation and Livestrong.

Please join my team and help me spread the word and get some funds for this great cause.

The only way you can tell I have a mustache is if I grow it for a minimum of 4 months and then dye it black. If I don't dye it, you have to see it from close, at the right angle, with the light hitting it just right, because it comes in....well, close to clear. :D

I'd do that again but I look like a complete jackass so it only happens when I'm deployed.