Bob B

Idea for a New Board

Apparently Hyndai is the most american car company out there!

Back in 2004 I was looking to buy a mini excavator for my business, looked at Caterpillar: made in southeast Asia, looked at John Deere: made in Japan, looked at Case: made in Europe. I ended up buying a Komatsu: made in North Carolina using largely US and Japanese parts.

Really? That I did not know.

You didn't know New balance was made in the USA because they aren't.

They held out for a LONG time relative to the industry, but most of there stuff is not made here. What is made here is only assembled here, and you'll see that noted on their website They do have some new joint project military boots, and a couple of those say made in the USA. They might be more domestic if any of them are Barry compliant.

Well the receivers and other parts that need to be cast are done in our factory in Wisconsin and the barrels and rest of the parts are machined and assemble right downstairs from me right here in Bayonne NJ. I guess you could argue that NJ isn't really part of the U.S.A. though :icon_mrgreen:

I thank you Kevin, Mr. Imperato and the rest of the staff of the Henry Repeating Arms Company for coming to our humble little city. It's great that you guys chose Bayonne to set up your new factory for your fine line of products. I'm hoping to get a tour of your facility one of these days if you are open to the public. I'm also STUNNED that the local liberal weenies in town didn't mount any opposition against your coming here!

Regards,

NJScott