CageFighter

anyone from No Jersey going to NJ2AS meeting on Saturday?

Just got in and went thru my mail. Found a suspension letter from DMV dating Nov 7 '11! I had the issue of insurance resolved in October, WTF! My registration priviledges were suspended by DMV bc my orginal insur co stated I cancelled them! I showed them proof of insurance (changed companies) & also have receipt that all is good! Now, my drivers license is suspended until I can get to DMV on Monday to raise hell! (they dont do restorations on Saturday!)

Anyone goes from North NJ and wanna car pool? I can chip in for tolls, gas. I live in Hawthorne (passaic cty), but can meet somewhere not out of ur way. Gonna have to have wife drop me off. How embarassing??

. Gonna have to have wife drop me off. How embarassing??

Damn that sucks and all but if you can't hook up with a car pool and the OL drives ya, ain't no reason she has to drop ya off, bring her in, get her involved. My OL just thinking about it supports the NJ2AS, has the handouts at her office, 6 poster in the windows and around the office and now that I think about it isn't an actual member but will be when we get back from Colorado, don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.

thanks for all th NJGF support!

I ended up walking from Paterson to Toms River, made it in record time!

:icon_lol:

Alex,

I thought that was you there. You looked familiar but couldn't remember your name.