david8613

Any Hot Deals On Rifle Safes?

What do you want. You say not locker type. Do you want a heavy duty gun safe? Even a small one will cost you if that is the case.

Here is a good small safe. Rated rsc(residential security container) but of heavy 10 gauge steel body.But your going to pay.But it will withstand a fire ax or sledge hammer attack pretty well.

http://www.safeandvaultstore.com/productdetails/518

http://www.gandermou...AH&merchID=4006

I have this safe, and it's on sale for a pretty good price.

I have the liberty centurion sold at lowe's they both are good to keep the kids out but they are not really safes. Google it on YouTube and you would be shocked to see how easy they both are to open.

I have the liberty centurion sold at lowe's they both are good to keep the kids out but they are not really safes. Google it on YouTube and you would be shocked to see how easy they both are to open.

Yeah, I have a 2 year old and a newborn, so my main purpose for this was to keep them out. It depends on what you want, but for storage and keeping kids safe, you can't beat it.

A friend of mine bought a Liberty Centurion 12 cu.ft. safe from Lowe's.

It's good for keeping the kids out, but it's small.

I don't think you'll have much space left after the 5 rifles. If you expect to grow your collection, you'll outgrow it very quickly, but if 5 is your limit, I don't think there's a better deal on a gun "safe". If you catch a sale, you can buy one for $300.

If you want something bigger and don't want to deal with a 600lbs safe, you can look into a modular safe that comes in pieces and is assembled on the spot.

Snapsafe, Zanotti Armor, and Dakota Interlock XP are pretty much the only choices for bolt-together safes.

I'm about to order a Dakota myself.