Sign in to follow this  
Bully

Sig 1911 in 9mm... When???

Once Bud's has a model number and an Cost/MSRP on a gun they intend to sell, it goes up on their website with an "Out of Stock" flag. The model number and pricing for this was availble almost a year ago, and Sig put it up on their website about two months ago. Sigs lies are sounding more sincere and when they finally converge with the truth, dealers may actually have some to sell.

Adios,

PIzza Bob

I think they have the weight wrong..41.6 ounces?

It is an all-steel gun. The weight posted (from the website) seems reasonable - maybe a tad heavy, but it is with a mag and that rear sight doesn't look light.

What does your Kimber weigh, with a mag?

Adios,

PIzza Bob

It is an all-steel gun. The weight posted (from the website) seems reasonable - maybe a tad heavy, but it is with a mag and that rear sight doesn't look light.

What does your Kimber weigh, with a mag?

Adios,

PIzza Bob

38 oz.. with empty magazine..

I have one more permit in hand. I was hoping that I would like this gun (aesthetically) but it's too similar to my current gun for me to really be interested in. I think I will be sticking to plan and ordering a kit and building one myself. Thanks for posting the pics.

C

hope they release a **** ton of finished like they do with most thier guns.. tired of stainless 9mm 1911's

Stainless is much easier to care for possibly why so many out their..

I have quite a few blued guns so it helps to purchase stainless.. But some times you cannot resist..