Krdshrk

Where should the next NJGF Food Night be held?

Location of the next NJGF Food Night?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Where should we have the next NJGF Food Night?

• Stuff Yer Face - New Brunswick
    • Old Man Rafferty's - New Brunswick
    • Harvest Moon - New Brunswick
    • Old Bay Restaurant - New Brunswick
    • Buffalo Wild Wings - North Brunswick
    • JJ Bitting - Woodbridge
    • U-Yee Sushi - Woodbridge
    • Skylark Diner - Edison
    • Pho Anh Dao (Vietnamese) - Edison
    • Coco Asian Cuisine (Thai & Malaysian) - Edison
    • Olive Garden - Piscataway
    • Gabriele's - Piscataway
    • Chimney Rock Inn - Bridgewater
    • Joe's Crab Shack - South Plainfield
    • Brick House Tavern - South Plainfield
    • Hooters - East Brunswick

Well in that case let's all go to Camden. Some great fried chicken joints down there...

Newark.... no thanks.

If we could CCW, I'd go to Newark, Camden or Trenton...

So what's it gonna be Nick?

30 votes and 90 posts so far. It's a good thing we're not trying to do this once a week... hahaha

Looking at who actually voted for this poll - there are several people who voted for Chimney rock who have not been to a meet yet or who really don't post..... the real winner is Hooters :)

Well that is why i voted so it would be closer to my house and i would make it to my first MEET. As far as your other comment that i do not post much well i do spend a lot of time reading all the info.

This is a great website and when i joined you guys always met on Tuesday and that is one night when i work at night time and it was and still is impossible for me to come and shoot.

I did shoot in Shore Shot and some one shooting there asked me to join this website long time ago. You all are great and it would be nice to meet you. I live in Hillsborough so i usually go to South Hampton, PA to shoot. Even though i have the membership at Shore Shot.

Good luck with your meet and I will try my best to come. Is it on Wednesday ?

Well that is why i voted so it would be closer to my house and i would make it to my first MEET. As far as your other comment that i do not post much well i do spend a lot of time reading all the info.

This is a great website and when i joined you guys always met on Tuesday and that is one night when i work at night time and it was and still is impossible for me to come and shoot.

I did shoot in Shore Shot and some one shooting there asked me to join this website long time ago. You all are great and it would be nice to meet you. I live in Hillsborough so i usually go to South Hampton, PA to shoot. Even though i have the membership at Shore Shot.

Good luck with your meet and I will try my best to come. Is it on Wednesday ?

Where in South Hampton PA do you go shooting and how far is it for you? I have a friend in Hillsborough that comes shooting with me from time to time.