dino71

Hello from Edison

Hello fellow hoplolooligists! I am new the board and I have been a gun owner for a long time but like my guitars they have rarely seen the light of day. I was hoping to change that in 2012 and in the near future purchase a AR type rifle. Are there any group shooting events ever planned in the area? I was considering joining Range-14 since I hate anything indoors. I saw the posting for the social gathering at "The Rock", what is usually the turn out for that?

-Dino

Welcome! The rock meet attendance probably won't be known until closer to the date. As for places to shoot outdoors nearby, your best options are R14 or Easton F&G. Easton is better IMO even though you can't shoot further than 100yds.

Welcome to the forum from Toms River. I shoot at range 14, great bang for your buck! ;) They are in the middle of upgrading the rifle range firing line! A bunch of us forum members gather there for a shoot-together several times a season.

Welcome to the forum from Toms River. I shoot at range 14, great bang for your buck! ;) They are in the middle of upgrading the rifle range firing line! A bunch of us forum members gather there for a shoot-together several times a season.

Hey John, sounds like fun. I only own a few hand guns so I would only be interested in the pistol range.