Frank Jack Fiamingo

DAVID JENSEN TO ADDRESS NJ2AS on Wed. Jan. 11, 2012

The New Jersey Second Amendment Society is extremely proud to be presenting attorney David Jensen as the featured speaker at its meeting on Wednesday, January 11, 2012. David is the lead attorney in the case known as Muller v. Maenza. This case will have a significant impact on the future of CCW here in New Jersey as it challenges the "justifiable need" clause in the NJ Firearms Statues. The meeting is CRITICALLY important to all of us who firmly believe in the fundamental right of FREE individuals to keep and BEAR arms as protected under the Second Amendment to the Constitution. I have personally seen David speak at the SAF Gun Rights Policy Conference in Chicago this past September. He is an incredibly knowledgeable and dynamic speaker. There will be a Q&A session after the presentation you won't want to miss. You can here a bit from David on Gun For Hire Radio Episode #20

The meeting will be held at Gun For Hire Firearms Training Center on 75 Rutgers Street in Belleville, NJ and will begin at 7:30 pm.

This presentation is the second in a series of presentations by attorneys who are critically important to RKBA in NJ and throughout the Nation. Last month attorney Evan Nappen gave an AMAZING presentation and answered as many questions as those in attendance could supply. On February 29, 2012 we will be featuring Alan Gura. I don't think I need to explain to the participants of NJGF why Alan is so important to the future of RKBA throughout the U.S.

All interested parties are invited to attend this FREE presentation. There will be a Non-resident CCW licensing processing program prior to the meeting. For details about this meeting and the CCW licensing processing program, please visit our website at www.nj2as.com.

Thank you,

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

***REMINDER***

DON'T MISS TONIGHT'S MEETING IN BELLEVILLE WITH DAVID JENSEN!!!

7:30pm at Gun For Hire Firearms Training Center on 75 Rutgers Street.

For details please visit us at

www.nj2as.com and click on "EVENTS".

The meeting is free and open to the public - donations are WELCOME.

See you all this evening - THANK YOU!

Frank Jack Fiamingo

President - NJ2AS

Should be there Frank, hopefully some others from the area of my wifes office being I have had the posters up in her the day I got them.

Thanks again, will keep posting them, and the original NJ2AS posters are there as well and will stay, I have both January's and February's posters up.

Should be there Frank, hopefully some others from the area of my wifes office being I have had the posters up in her the day I got them.

Thanks again, will keep posting them, and the original NJ2AS posters are there as well and will stay, I have both January's and February's posters up.

EXCELLENT!

This ws an excellent event, on two counts. Firstly, an extraordinarily large number of people turned out, a real tribute to Frank's hard work, and the REAL impact that the NJ2AS legislative effort led by Bob Barush is having.

This is really a society that will change things for the better for ALL NJ gun owners.

G