vladtepes

AR Build done for now..

How do you like that rail? I was looking at the 2 piece MI rails for mine. Is yours 2 piece?

my Daniels Defense rail was slightly more sturdy...

but the MI appears to be plenty sturdy enough considering all I am really using it for is a means to hold my light and index clips for a good grip..

I am rough on my stuff.. and I do not regret the purchase.. and considering the cost..

and yes it is the 2 piece unit..

Very nice! Love the G2 setup

believe it or not.. I did NOT love it.. it took something simple and made it more complicated than it needed to be..

I went back to a standard momentary switch coupled with a magpul MOE setup and it feels lighter and faster..

believe it or not.. I did NOT love it.. it took something simple and made it more complicated than it needed to be..

I went back to a standard momentary switch coupled with a magpul MOE setup and it feels lighter and faster..

I have a G2 waiting to go on but not sure how I want to set it up yet (maybe if at all). Do you have the pics of the newer setup?

@Saiga Whore

I love this build man. It's exactly what im looking for. I want to start with the S&W M&P15 MOE Edition and work around from there. Are you in Philadelphia or NJ? I had some questions maybe get up with you in the chat sometime.

I have a G2 waiting to go on but not sure how I want to set it up yet (maybe if at all). Do you have the pics of the newer setup?

I might be able to post some tonight.. I REALLY like how the gun is RIGHT now... would not really change anything about it..

@Saiga Whore

I love this build man. It's exactly what im looking for. I want to start with the S&W M&P15 MOE Edition and work around from there. Are you in Philadelphia or NJ? I had some questions maybe get up with you in the chat sometime.

I had a S&W M&P15.. forget that thing piece together your own..

IMO if you are doing an AR now.. go mid length gas system... mid length provides such light recoil that staying on target is ridiculously easy... mid length with a good brake is where it's at...

I am deep into PA.. but can answer any questions.. just post them up or shoot me a PM!