TheMan

Surefire repair

Thanks, i dont know why i didnt do this from the start lol. I just figured after 4 years it might be out of warranty

Your welcome! They claim to have no hassle lifetime warranty. I have 3 Surefire lights, but have never needed warranty work. They seem to be built like tanks.

I had a 6P that I had on my duty belt that I guess I left on and it melted the plastic lens. I looked all over the internet for a replacement bezel and couldnt find one. I called Surefire and they sent me a new bezel no questions asked. Great company and customer service.

I had a 6P that I had on my duty belt that I guess I left on and it melted the plastic lens. I looked all over the internet for a replacement bezel and couldnt find one. I called Surefire and they sent me a new bezel no questions asked. Great company and customer service.

This is why many companies use glass lenses. Then again if the bulb works and the batteries are fresh it might be the tail cap that doesn't work. I have 3 surefire flashlights and they all work flawlessly I have one thats over 5 years old and it works. I have the G2, the G2 LED, and the new G2X Pro and they all have been thrown, dropped in every way possible, drowned in water, but that doesn't stop the bulbs from burning out, the batteries from dying, or the tail cap switch from wearing out so review peice by peice and see what may be wrong.