Sign in to follow this  
nino

So I heard there a range in Florham park!!!!

I was at my cousins today talking and was hearing gun shots in the back ground. I go where's that coming from? My cousin said the range. I said range!!!! Well make this story short theres a range in his town but has to be a resident to shoot. I passed by nice range like cherry hill. I will be shooting there this weekend. Anyone else knew about this range?

YES! I've shot there already! Pretty nice place! I was guested in by a member. We did a round of skeet. Then we shot our handguns. Range has steel target swingers that members can set-out in front of the berm. Range is covered, but still outisde. Trap house if susseptible to flooding. All in all a nice time & nice guys there!

I called them last year and was told unless I know the Pope, don't bother to apply....

Yup. I have two friends who have been lucky enough to get invited to shoot there, but the answer is always the same on trying to join. Don't even try. Just isn't gonna happen. Etc.

it.I've shot there too, one of the fellas I work with has been teaching me to shoot clays there. It's quite spendy to join. There's an initiation fee to pay for the shot curtain the town made them install in addition to the yearly dues. But it's a nice range in the last place you'd expect it.

I called them last year and was told unless I know the Pope, don't bother to apply....

While I was at Home Depot in East Hanover I saw a guy's tire was low on air. I mentioned it to him and while talking to him, I find out he is a member at the Florham Park range. I got the same impression as you did. It seems if are are in with the right people there, don't even bother to ask to join.