Gorilla800lbs

Beretta CX4 Storm impressions?

So from what I saw with my own two eyes, .45 ACP 230 grain Ball ammo has some "Thumpability" left in it at that distance when fired from a rifle-length barrel.

You stole that word from me, your welcome.

thats good to know, im glad, i have sometimes thought i made a mistake getting the cx4 in .45 cal, since its not as popular as the 9mm, or 40 cal. i guess that was because of the mag capacity problem of the cx45, but thats not an issue anymore since there are after market 15 rounders now. see, i brought mine used, and it came loaded with all the accessories, but im wondering if mine has the after market trigger, i dont have any issues with my trigger it breaks very nice and clean, how could i tell? is the factory trigger metal or plastic, mine is metal... the only issue i have is the safety, dang thing is hard to depress, i shot a little oil in there and depressed a few hundred times to smooth it out some, its better but not optimal yet...

Good discussion, I was just deciding between my 1st AR or a CX4 to go with my 92A1. I like the ability to swap mags, and if i am going after something over 200 yards I think I would be inclined to stick with my Remington 700. I just know I will eventually NEED to get an AR, whereas I probably dont need the CX4.

My issue with the AR is the features list. I want a collapsible stock and figure if I wait, our state may come around.