TCinJ

Anyone own a gun from Hi-Point firearms?

I'll never purchase guns based on price point. I purchase guns based on reliability, functionality, and comfort, then I find what's in my price range that fits those categories. I'd much rather save up and buy one S&W MP series pistol that fits my hands, than buy all three Hi-Points in 9mm, .40S&W, and .45acp. Reliable or not, that automatically rules out the entire Hi-Point line of firearms.

So the high point does not fit your hand. That is the same reason I did not buy a PX4.

Did you pay more than MSRP? Even list price isn't bad, all things considered.

Some of the internet prices are really low, but when you consider FFL transfer fees I figured it would be best to buy from a NJ dealer. When you get into a gun that costs several hundred bucks, those FFL transfer fees are less of an issue but when a gun lists for $149 (.380 ACP) the FFL fee is a large percentage of that purchase.

No i belive it was 160.00 also they only have 3% tax. SS will order it for you just give them a call