Sign in to follow this  
JerseyMike24

Awesome experience at Heritage Guild Easton Range

Went to the Range there today to rent a HK p30 and to shoot my AR15. Everyone there was very nice. The place is very well kept, neat, and clean. They have a large selection of firearms and the service there was great. The range officer, Hoyt, was a great guy to talk to. I had a problem where my AR mag was stuck and not ejecting from the magwell. Hoyt had "Matt # 3", an employee there, assist in helping me fix the problem. Overall a A+ experience.

Went to the Range there today to rent a HK p30 and to shoot my AR15. Everyone there was very nice. The place is very well kept, neat, and clean. They have a large selection of firearms and the service there was great. The range officer, Hoyt, was a great guy to talk to. I had a problem where my AR mag was stuck and not ejecting from the magwell. Hoyt had "Matt # 3", a employee there, assist me and help fix the problem. Overall a A+ experience.

+ 1. I've purchased a few items at the place and was very impressed with the entire operation. I live close to the PA border and find they are, however, a little expensive with regard to range time. ($20 per hour I believe)

All in all a great place to spend a little time.

+ 1. I've purchased a few items at the place and was very impressed with the entire operation. I live close to the PA border and find they are, however, a little expensive with regard to range time. ($20 per hour I believe)

All in all a great place to spend a little time.

Yeah price was a little high for range time but they only charged me 20 and I was there from 2-4 so i cant complain.

PA prices are a little higher. but sales tax is lower and they will do the transfer from PA to Rahway or Branchburg for free so that's good.

I've seen that their prices on new guns is higher, but they have a wide selection and a large inventory when compared to many other shops I've been in. My last 2 purchases have been in Rahway because I was either not available or the transfer fees and travel outstripped the savings on the pricetag.

First time I went was about 2 months ago, I shot 3 S&W MP the 9mm, 40 and 15-22, a couple weeks later I bought 2 out of the 3. A very clean place and friendly people. Also a great place to try out firearms before purchasing if they are on their rental book. It was around $104 for 3 firearms which surprised the ishhh out of me. At the end though, it worked out because I got to feel and shoot the guns I wanted to buy.

True statement about the post above mine, you buy a firearm thier at any of thier location, YOU GET ONE FREE HOUR OF RANGE TIME.

Does anybody know what semi-automatics rentals are there? i'm sure a bunch, but can you remember any others (besides 1911s). They had the P30 there? i'm surprised such an "expensive" gun was available for rental? Is there a PPQ there?

did you think $104 for 3 rentals was too high? if you are trying different calibers you probably had to buy their ammo, so $34 bucks per gun (including ammo) is not bad i think. I will spend $30 to put 50 rounds down a gun before i make a decision to buy every single time.

Does anybody know what semi-automatics rentals are there? i'm sure a bunch, but can you remember any others (besides 1911s). They had the P30 there? i'm surprised such an "expensive" gun was available for rental? Is there a PPQ there?

did you think $104 for 3 rentals was too high? if you are trying different calibers you probably had to buy their ammo, so $34 bucks per gun (including ammo) is not bad i think. I will spend $30 to put 50 rounds down a gun before i make a decision to buy every single time.

This happened before I had an FID, therefore I didn't know the value of ammunition, hence my surprised reaction when I saw the total bill

The most expensive range in PA, bar none. Drive 400 miles East to West, North to South.

I went there to check it out and there were 20 NJ license plates in the parking lot and one with no front plate (unknown state). Are the employees from NJ? Or do they park out back? I'm not going to make any waves about it, of course, just came to mind.