WOLFIE4305

Hi-point 4595

Yep, that's right. I bought a hi-point.

I got a NIB 4595 .45 ACP carbine. It's not a bad feeling gun by any means. I think the ergos are great and with a few upgrades (ie pistol grip, flash light) it will be a great gun just to have waiting in the closet. I've already got a red dot on top so that doesn't need to be bought.

I'll be bringing it to the range Sunday to see how it shoots and I'll give a full range report after wards. If your going to be at RTSP Sunday, let me know and you can try it out.

b16de0b8.jpg

de1f8444.jpg

I found that the Pachmayr slip-on rubber grip for the XD45 works great on the HiPoint's pistol grip to give a non-slip, very grippy surface.

My 4595 came with a folding foregrip (which is kinda crappy) so get yourself a good one that fits your hand and locks open without any play in the hinge.

With the reddot on the top rail, you can remove the front sight post (1 hex head screw) and put it away with the entire rear sight assembly, as they're no longer needed.

Lay in a supply of mags for it and you're ready for those exploding 45acp zombies!

Good luck!

i may keep the front sight on, just for looks. I like the way front steel sights look, and the red dot is right in between the ring. Ill have to shoot it at the range first to see how it all works out. I ordered a decent foldable soregrip from amazon and it should fit since it can go on any picatiny rail.