Iamfree

case tumbler

ive been calling gun and sports store all morning trying to find a case tumbler. no one stocks any.

does anyone know of any stores selling one. im in north new jersey. if not, another trip to cabelas it is, and these cabelas trips are killing me because i really just cant help myself there, and i end up spending $500 to justify the two hour trip.....so yeah, case tumbler

You better get yourself all the powder you need when you get to Cabelas. I could not find one shop in Northern NJ that had powder in stock a while back. Lots of shops won't carry it for some reason. Probably Davis in NY and Bullethole in Belleville carry powder and thats about it.

ive been calling gun and sports store all morning trying to find a case tumbler. no one stocks any.

does anyone know of any stores selling one. im in north new jersey. if not, another trip to cabelas it is, and these cabelas trips are killing me because i really just cant help myself there, and i end up spending $500 to justify the two hour trip.....so yeah, case tumbler

I like Powder Valley for powder/primers. So long as you order in bulk, you typically pay less than what I see local stores charging for powder, even when you factor in shipping and haz fees.

I concur with Cabela's for ordering a tumbler online; you may also want to consider a case/media separator as well. I have the RCBS one and it works great.

just called harbor freight, and they have a few in stock at the somerset store. looks like a nice quality one for about $60. im going to pass by after work and check it out. @ irizzo....i went the other day to bullet hole to check out reloading supplies, and to my surprise, they had a decent selection of bullets/primer/powders.... and at a pretty good price. $28 for a lb of imr 4350...cabelas had it for $25. thats a do-able price, as it would cost me $30 in gas to drive to cabelas and back. they even had .375 bullets for the .375 H&H im loading.

I guess I shouldn't tell you that you probably would of paid closer to 20 dollars a pound at solomans.

What'd they nail you for primers?

You can buy the cabelas tumbler kit for something like 67 bucks and it comes with polish, media, and the tumbler

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Model-400-Case-Tumbler-Kit/731769.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dcabelas%2Btumbler%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=cabelas+tumbler&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

plus they have 1 cent shipping right now

The harbor freight tumbler is fine. I got one (5 qt) 2 years ago for around $35 and it works fine. 3 hours with lizard bedding cleans 3-400 .40S7W to a nice shine. Its a little loud but it does the job.

Cheyenne Mountain and Sportsman center also carry powder. You really need to know where you are going to get to Solamons. You can drive right by and not even know it. They do have good stock and prices.

EH Solomons,

142 Yellow Brook Rd,

Farmingdale, NJ 07727

Mon-Wed & Fri 6:30 PM to 9:00

Sun 1:00PM-4:00PM

(732) 938-2189

Call to check hours before going.

I'll be going to Solomon's tomorrow provided they have WSF when I call. 1-4pm on Sundays. From my experience, he is at or lower than internet prices for powder. No S&H, no Hazmat... just gas and salestax. ;)

I'll be going to Solomon's tomorrow provided they have WSF when I call. 1-4pm on Sundays. From my experience, he is at or lower than internet prices for powder. No S&H, no Hazmat... just gas and salestax. ;)

You get a discount for the dust... ;)