I hope not. That guy sounds like an ignorant, intolerant, racist asshole.

"If you are a non-christian arab or muslim, I will not teach you the class...." Classy. :crazy:

You ever been to Tejas or some of the Southern states?? lol

Not saying the whole south is like that but I know many that are that guy to a T, not bad people, but there is a difference and lets say in some towns, not as open to other things like we are. Not saying they are right or wrong, just different.

Believe me, some of the folks I know I bust their chops by telling them, The "Dukes of Hazard" wasn't a TV show, it was a Documentary.. :icon_mrgreen:

ETA: By the way this was meant as a joke..

I hope not. That guy sounds like an ignorant, intolerant, racist asshole.

"If you are a non-christian arab or muslim, I will not teach you the class...." Classy. :crazy:

Yeah, the ad is not something you'd probably hear around here, but what makes it racist? Race and religion are two completely different things, and I heard nothing in the ad that would make it "racist" in my opinion. Religious bias and ignorance, maybe, but not racist. Please remember, false labels can have tragic consequences... please be very careful... we're beyond that. :resent:

Yeah, the ad is not something you'd probably hear around here, but what makes it racist? Race and religion are two completely different things, and I heard nothing in the ad that would make it "racist" in my opinion. Religious bias and ignorance, maybe, but not racist. Please remember, false labels can have tragic consequences... please be very careful... we're beyond that. :resent:

The guy is a racist dirtbag. Arab is a race. How can't you see that?

You ever been to Tejas or some of the Southern states?? lol

Not saying the whole south is like that but I know many that are that guy to a T, not bad people, but there is a difference and lets say in some towns, not as open to other things like we are. Not saying they are right or wrong, just different.

Believe me, some of the folks I know I bust their chops by telling them, The "Dukes of Hazard" wasn't a TV show, it was a Documentary.. :icon_mrgreen:

ETA: By the way this was meant as a joke..

They are racist. You can't tell right from wrong?

Wheter or not Arab is technically a race is a source for much discussion. His statements are bigoted but as often stated on here it is his right to not have to teach any race or religion of people he doesn't like.

The guy is a racist dirtbag. Arab is a race. How can't you see that?

OK, I'll take the pounding for this one, thats OK, but he did say "a non-Christian Arab", thats religious bias, not racist. Texas has a very different way of thinking than us northerners, I was once called a liberal by my Texas boss... thats really funny, they can be quite extreme in their views.

They are racist. You can't tell right from wrong?

I sure can tell right from wrong and don't take a post from what it was meant as a joke and turn this into to a we vs them thing.

Also with my additional comments, I am just pointing out that things are different in different parts of this Country, nothing less, nothing more and what is right for you, him, her, and I can also be a regional thing when you really get right down to it. Right or wrong, just the way it is.

Now back to the joke as originally intended.