silverado427

If this doesn't open you eye's !!!

This is the silent fight of muslims. This is why we should curb all immigration from the middle east. In fifty years the world as you know it will be very different , from that of our forefathers.

That would be quite a strange move for a nation founded entirely of immigrants whose core values are based upon individual freedom and tolerance of others...

I have seen this before, some scarry stuff and wonder what the world as a whole will really look like 50 or 1000 years from now. I hope to see 50 but hope it's not as bad as many think it's going to be, expecially for my daughter and her children.

Here is one thats not on the glass half empty view of things ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lAAalakNbc

I am more concerned on who produced it. Not sure what that the statement "call to action" means to them...

Just checked and last recorded rate for the US was 2.08. Not sure where they got their figures and if they are taking an average of an average, which doesn't work.

I may be calling Bullsh*t on this.

I wonder what the native americans thought about christianity 300 yrs ago? The only thing about the muslim culture I disagree with is the radical defense of their god and prophet. This is not ALL muslims belief that if you insult their god you should die by their hand, but those extremists are enough to make anyone question the religion's civility. I see this video as only a little informative given the statistics given from the past, but im sure they dont take into account children born into muslim homes that may not practice the religion (just as other religious families -christian/jewish- alike)

Looking towards the future I would rather strive for greater acceptance of peoples choice to practice or not, and tolerance against those who feel your religion is not the all mighty word for the rest of the world.

Pray in a mosque but do not blow up a school, pray in a church but do not picket war heroes funerals, chose not to practice but do not burn a church or paint swastikas on a temple door. What we need is more tolerance on all sides of the fence from different religions.