Sign in to follow this  
Wolfy

Leupold Zombie scope

Speaking of Zombies... Ray Ray, have you ever been to the NJ Zombie Walk in Asbury Park? We set the world record 2 years ago with 4093 zombies last year was even bigger.. I great time if you're into zombies. Downtown was a great sight.. All these businesses and fancy restaurants overrun with thousands and thousands of the undead lurching about. If you're into Zombies, you should check it out this year

Speaking of Zombies... Ray Ray, have you ever been to the NJ Zombie Walk in Asbury Park? We set the world record 2 years ago with 4093 zombies last year was even bigger.. I great time if you're into zombies. Downtown was a great sight.. All these businesses and fancy restaurants overrun with thousands and thousands of the undead lurching about. If you're into Zombies, you should check it out this year

Yeah, that's not my bag baby. Thanks though.

No worries Ray.. It's not for everyone... Pretty amazing sight though. Kinda puts into perspective what an actual zombie attack might look like minus the death, carnage and forum members picking them off

Actually, the wife is really interested. So I guess that means I am too.

i seen packs of drugged up thugs walking around like they were in a zombie state.... they were on some gooooood shit lol

• Like 1

So what happens when some dude cuts loose with a shotty at the zombie walk and his defence is well the CDC said to be prepared! LOL

Then I shoot back with my shotty.